Our expertise and knowledge can assist you in putting together a complete bid package that includes necessary instructions, bid forms and project specifications. In addition, we can collect and record submitted bids, analyze and research the lowest responsible bidder and assist you in awarding the contract. We have a thorough knowledge and understanding of the EJCDC (Engineers Joint Contract Documents Committee) Contract Documents and Agreement Forms, these necessary contracts, forms and agreements protect the client from unnecessary change orders, claims and liabilities.
No matter the size or complexity of the project or the number of contractors, we can manage your project either from our office or on site to ensure your property runs smoothly, on time and on or under budget.
- Completion of necessary bid forms, including EJCDC documentation
- Analysis of bids received to verify proposal is in conformance to standard pricing and in compliance with contract documents
- Construction observation to ensure that the project is completed according to the approved plans
- Monitoring and tracking of all payment requests to ensure the project is in accordance with the approved budget
- Review of shop drawings and submittals for compliance with contract documents
- Scheduling of all trades and contractors to meet the project timeline
- Review of project schedule submitted by contractors for compliance with the contract
- Complete resident engineering or construction observation services as required by the Illinois Department of Transportation or other governing agencies
- Provide scheduling and coordination assistance with the relocation of public utilities and facilities
- Schedule, coordinate and attend construction meetings and progress meetings
- Arrange for any required material testing required under the contract with the outside consultants
- Conduct final inspection and submit to contractor the list of observed items requiring correction