At Mackie Consultants, LLC, we enjoy the benefits and thrills from not only watching athletic events but also participating in them. This enthusiasm has translated into a knowledge and understanding of the needs and requirements in providing safe and suitable playing fields. These requirements include proper layout to meet the set guidelines for dimensions and safety, suitable drainage to allow for playing under different weather conditions and the corresponding accessories that allow for enjoyment at all levels.
Our portfolio includes the design and construction of single-use athletic facilites to sports complexes and sports centers with multiple uses. We have provided the necessary design and specifications to serve the stadium/field lighting, irrigation systems, and all related infrastructure.
The preservation of open space provides many benefits to both communities and individuals. Open spaces may be adjacent to creeks and streams which offset the detriments of development by preserving the floodplain and natural filtering process. Mackie Consultants, LLC has worked with many developers and communities to enhance existing open space and allow for the preservation of new open spaces.
Projects and Clientele
- Midtown Athletic Clubs – Bannockburn and Chicago, IL
- Max McCook Athletic & Exposition Center – McCook, IL
- Village of Lyons Memorial Park – Lyons, IL
- Allstate Arena – Rosemont, IL
- LA Fitness – Naperville, IL
- The Private Bank Pitch Soccer Center – Chicago, IL
- Wheaton North High School – Wheaton, IL
- Toyota Park – Bridgeview, IL
- Rolling Meadows Park District – Rolling Meadows, IL
- Klein Creek Golf Course – Winfield, IL
- Veterans Park District – Northlake, IL
- Midwestern University Fitness Center – Downers Grove, IL
- Chicago State University Ball Park – Chicago, IL
- Grant Park South BMX/Skate Park Development – Chicago, IL
These projects have included: baseball diamonds, complete with backstop, dugouts, scoreboard, lighting and concession stands; skate parks; soccer fields; tennis facilities; rubberized tracks; football fields; softball fields; pools; playground equipment; and walking and biking trails with all types of surfaces.